Loosens and removes lens deposits and debris.
Opti-Free Daily Cleaner loosens and removes lens deposits and debris, ensuring that your soft contact lenses are comfortable to wear.
What else should I know?
Opti-Free Daily Cleaner is a buffered, isotonic formulation containing MicroclensTM (Nylon II) special polymeric cleaning agents with disodium edetate 1 mg/mL and POLYQUAD (polyquaternium-1) 0.01 mg/mL as preservatives.
- For use with all soft contact lenses.
- Shake Opti-Free Daily Cleaner well. The suspension should be white in appearance.
- Apply one or two drops of Opti-Free Daily Cleaner to each side of your contact lens.
- Rub lens in the palm of your hand using the forefinger of the other hand for approximately 20 seconds.
- Be sure to clean both sides of each lens.
- Rinse thoroughly, disinfect and store.
Not intended for use directly in the eye. Do not touch bottle tip to any surface. Keep cap closed when not in use. Store below 25°C. Discard 6 months after opening. TAMPER EVIDENT. DO NOT USE IF THE CAP BAND IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
- Lens Plus OcuPure Saline St NZ $8.07
blog & more!
Click here to read