Coola Mineral Body Sunscreen provides hydrating, chemical-active free sun protection for even the most sensitive skin.
Incorporates genre-defying technology to help us dispose non-nano minerals evenly, for a sheer application with a lightweight and eminently wearable finish.
This farm to face formula is supercharged with our proprietary plant protection, which incorporates naturally effective and antioxidant-rich nutrients.
Dermatologist tested, gluten free and non-gmo.
What else should I know?
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (SUNSCREEN):
Titanium Dioxide 3.5%,
Zinc Oxide 7.25%.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (organic), amyris balsamifera bark oil, blue-green (algae) extract (organic), butyloctyl salicylate, C30-38 olefin/isopropyl maleate/MA copolymer, cananga odorata flower oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oleosomes (organic), chlorphenesin, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) peel oil, cocoa nucifera (coconut) oil (organic), glyceryl stearate, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, magnesium sulfate, mauritia flexuosa (buriti) fruit oil (organic), neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, olive oil polyglyceryl-6 esters, opuntia ficus-indica flower/stem extract. pelargonium graveolens flower oil, polyglyceryl-6 pentaoleate, polymethyl methacrylate, rubus idaeus (red raspberry) seed oil, silica, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil (organic), stearyl/octyldodecyl citrate crosspolymer, tocopherol, triethyl citrate, VP/hexadecene copolymer.
- Shake well. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours.
- For external use only.
- Please take extra care when using sunscreens around delicate fabrics, as sunscreens may stain certain susceptible fabrics.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop use and ask doctor if skin rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!