Attacks colds at their source.
Mundicare Cold Defence Nasal Spray eliminates cold viruses from the nasal lining.
When used at the first sings of a cold, it's clinically proven to stop colds up to 2 days early.
Preservative and steroid free, and can be used during pregnancy, breastfeeding and kids from 12 months.
Powered by Carragelose, a natural ingredient sourced from red seaweed.
What else should I know?
Contains Natural Carragelose. When used at the first signs of cold symptoms,
it has been proven to reduce the duration of a cold and lessen the severity of
cold-like symptoms such as sore throat, clogged nose, runny nose, cough, sneezing and chills.
Carragelose forms a protective layer on the surface of the mucosa and binds/traps the viruses,
hindering the spread and multiplication, allowing them to be eliminated naturally through the nasal mucus. Delivers 0.14 ml/spray of Carrageenan solution.
- 1. Clean your nostrils before use.
- 2. Remove the protective cap. Before first use, pump a few times if necessary until spray is discharged.
- 3. Sit upright and keep your head slightly down and forward.
- 4. Close one nostril and gently insert the nozzle into the other.
- 5. Gently squeeze the pump as you breathe in.
- 6. Repeat steps 1-5 for the other nostril.
- For best results, repeat 3 times per day. Treatment should begin at the first signs of cold symptoms.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!