For relief of coughs and colds.
Schuessler Tissue Salts Cough and Cold Relief helps strengthen your children's immunity to fight against cold, acute and spasmodic coughs, mucous discharge, sore and inflamed throats and chest troubles.
Helps relieve inflamed tonsils.
Great tasting Natural Strawberry flavour.
What else should I know?
- Ferr Phos (Ferric pyrophosphate)
- Kali Mur (Potassium Chloride)
- Kali Sulph (Potassium sulphate)
- Nat Mur (Sodium Chloride)
Children(1-11 years): 1 tablet - 4 times a day.
Infants (0-11 months): 1/2 tablet - 4 times a day.
Continue until symptoms subside.
For sudden onset
- Take every half hour until symptoms improve (for max. of 2 days).
- Chew tablets or crush and dissolve in water.
- For infants add a few drops of water to crushed tablet and mix into a paste, administer paste to mouth with dummy, spoon, finger etc.
- Contains Lactose.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- Seek professional advice if symptoms persist.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Thompson's One-A-Day Cranberry 60000mg 30 Capsules
NZ $19.90NZ $15.36
Thompson's One-A-Day Hawthorn 2000mg 30 Capsules
NZ $24.90NZ $19.27
Thompson's One-A-Day Vitex 1500mg 60 Capsules
NZ $29.90NZ $23.15
Click here to read