Dr Organic Tea Tree Deodorant is formulated with certified organic Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Sunflower oil, Icelandic Moss and Vitamin C.
It neutralises odour, whilst inhibiting odour-causing bacteria.
This formula glides on smoothly and is quickly absorbed, leaving no white residue or stains and deliver long lasting protection.
Suitable for vegans.
What else should I know?
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Aqua, Zinc ricinoleate, Triethyl citrate, Lauryl glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, Glycerin, Cetearyl alcohol,
Glyceryl caprylate, Sodium bicarbonate, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil, Cetraria islandica (Icelandic moss) extract, Polyglyceryl-3 stearate,
Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Isocetyl palmitate, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil, Glycyrrhetinic acid, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil,
Chondrus crispus (Carrageenan) extract, Xanthan gum, Sodium phytate, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Citric acid, Limonene, Benzyl alcohol.
- Shake well, apply as required.
- Not for internal use. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin.
- If sensitivity occurs discontinue use. Avoid this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on animals.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!