Replenish and Soothe.
Dr Organic Vitamin E Shampoo can be used on all hair types, especially dry or weak hair.
Combined with organic Aloe Vera and a proprietary blend of bioactive and organic ingredients, this exceptional formulation leaves the hair restored, fortified and shining with health.
What else should I know?
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Aqua, Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, Sodium cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl oleate, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium chloride,
Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil, Cymbopogon citratus (Lemongrass) leaf oil, Canarium luzonicum (Elemi) leaf extract, Oryza sativa (Rice) bran oil, Tocopheryl acetate, Aspalathus linearis (Rooibos) leaf extract,
Phyllanthus emblica (Gooseberry) fruit extract, Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea buckthorn) extract, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel) leaf extract, Sorbitan sesquicaprylate, Parfum, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate,
Potassium sorbate, Citric acid, Benzyl benzoate, Limonene, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Amyl cinnamal, Linalool.
- Massage shampoo into wet hair.
- Rinse and repeat as necessary.
- For best results follow with Dr Organic Vitamin E Conditioner.
- Not for internal use. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin.
- If sensitivity occurs discontinue use. Avoid this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!