Essential fatty acid support for pregnancy.
Equazen Mumomega Pregnancy, 30 Capsules is a unique combination of Omega-3 and Omega-6 long-chain fatty acids that are vital for good health before and during pregnancy.
Convenient way to get essential nutrients, DHA (Omega-3) and GLA (Omega-6) that helps to contribute to mother's intake.
Omega-3 and Omega-5 fish oil are provided by evening primrose oil ensureing it is free from undesirable chemicals or pesticides.
The Mumomega formula contains only fatty acids and natural-source antioxidants and is free of any additives, flavorings or synthetic compounds.
What else should I know?
Active IngredientsFish oil: Capsule shell (gelatin, glycerol, purified water), Evening Primrose Oil (oenothera biennis), Antioxidant: alpha-tocopherol (from IP-soya).
|Nutrients||Per 100g||1 Capsule provides|
|Omega-3 fish oil
|55.8 g||600 mg|
|-eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||3.5 g||42 mg|
|-docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||27.9 g||300 mg|
|Omega-6 (evening primrose oil)
|14.0 g||150 mg|
|gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)||1.4 g||15 mg|
Adults: Take One capsule daily.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Not suitable for children. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are on any medication or if you have a medical condition.
- You may wish to consult your doctor before starting any supplementation.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a well balanced and varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
- Equazen Eye Q Capsules 180 NZ $41.66
blog & more!
Click here to read