For oily, acne-prone skin.
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree and Manuka Honey Clay Mask helps clear blackheads and remove impurities.
Absorbs and controls excess oils, as well as reduces the appearance of acne scars.
The only acne mask with kaolin clay, tea tree oil and manuka honey to offer the triple benefit actions of drawing out impurities, absorbing and controlling excess oils plus reducing the appearance of acne scars.
Quality sourced ingredients: 100% pure Australian grown tea tree oil, New Zealand sourced manuka honey and 100% natural kaolin clay.
What else should I know?
Tea Tree Oil, Kaolin Clay, Manuka Honey.
- Gently cleanse the skin, removing any make-up.
- Apply the mask using finger tips, being careful to avoid the eye area.
- Leave on the skin for 5-10 minutes and rinse using warm water.
- For a deeper cleanse, remove the mask using warm water and a face cloth.
- For best results, cleanse skin with Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash for Acne prior to the mask, and hydrate with Tea Tree Face Cream after application.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!