To clean, sanitise and condition natural and synthetic brushes.
Manicare Brush Cleaner, 100mL effectively removes oil based make-up from brushes.
Use weekly for a hygenic and thorough clean and to prolong the life of your brushes.
What else should I know?
Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance.
- Spray cleaner onto a tissue.
- Gently wipe your brush with the tissue.
- Rinse well.
- Reshape and lay flat to dry.
- Highly flammable, keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking, for external use only.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Vapours may cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!