Clinically proven to remove corns
Carnation Corn Caps contain a unique Salicilyc Acid paste that penetrates and helps remove hard corns while the felt ring relieves pressure.
- Salicylic Acid loosens the intracellular cement holding hardened skin together allowing it to flake away, softening and loosening the nucleus to allow clean removal
- Self-adhesive straps make Carnation Corn Caps easy to apply and hold firmly in place
- A ten day treatment course is usually fully effective
What else should I know?
Each medicated corn cap contains Active Ingredients 40% Salicylic Acid.
Also contains Peanut Oil, Yellow Beeswax, partially Hydrogenated wood Rosin, Vegetable Triglyceride, E124 Ponceau 4R, E110 Sunset Yellow.
Directions for use -
- For better adhesion clean and dry the feet.
- Remove a corn cap from the backing paper and position the felt ring over the corn.
- Firmly apply in position with adhesive straps, When properly applied it should not slip or move.
- Change the corn cap every two days until the corn is easily removed. A maximum of five corn caps should be used per corn.
Do not use if you are allergic to peanut oil or soya. Do not use if you are diabetic, if skin close to the corn is inflamed or broken, if you are using any other medicated product to treat your corn, to treat more than 3 corns at a time, for any purpose than the removal of hard corns, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients and after the expiry date. Seek medical advice before use if you have a circulatory disorder, if using on children under 15, and if you are pregnant.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!