For callouses and dry skin.
With one gentle treatment, the Heros Chiropody Sponge removes painful corns, callouses, horny and rough skin. Its use assists local circulations and helps to keep filling fit. Heros will also care for your hands by removing callouses and stains (tabacco, ink, paint, tar, etc) and may be used to remove rough skin from elbows or knees.
When used as directed, Heros will not effect soft skin. The Heros Chiropody Sponge will keep indefinitely under normal conditions. It will last for months, even with regular use.
What else should I know?
- Place sponge into warm water.
- Soak feet in warm water for a few minutes.
- Rub the sponge a few times against a piece of soap (any good quality soap will do). Then rub the sponge gently but firmly against the corn, callous or horny skin (it is essential that the soap be rubbed into the sponge before use).
- After treating a corn, a tiny dimle may remain. Try to remove this painful dimple with the same rubbing action, using a corner of the sponge until it disappears.
- To facilitate keeping your feet smooth and blemish-free at all times, regular use of the complete Heros foot treatment is recommended.
Do not use the Heros Chiropody Sponge on bunions or infected areas. Consult your doctor.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Thompson's One-A-Day Cranberry 60000mg 30 Capsules
NZ $19.90NZ $15.36
Thompson's One-A-Day Hawthorn 2000mg 30 Capsules
NZ $24.90NZ $19.27
Thompson's One-A-Day Vitex 1500mg 60 Capsules
NZ $29.90NZ $23.15
Click here to read