Especially developed for use on calluses.
Scholl Callus Removal Pads are especially developed for use on calluses.
- Contains fast acting medicated discs with Time-releasing action.
- The disc ensures only the specific problem area is treated, without affecting the surrounding skin.
- The super soft pads provide cushioning and protection.
- Especially suitable for sensitive skin.
What else should I know?
- Feet should be clean and dry.
- Remove disc and pad from backing paper.
- Place adhesive surface of medicated disc firmly over the centre of callus and cover with pad.
- Repeat treatment daily until the callus is easily removed.
Do not apply if the area around the callus is inflamed or if the skin in broken. Do not apply to healthy skin. Do not use if you’re a sensitive to aspirin. NOT TO BE USED BY A DIABETIC or in cases of severe circulatory disorders except following a doctors permission and recommendation. Children under the age of 16 years should seek medical advice before use. Do not use continuously for more than two weeks, except after medical advice. Discontinue use and remove dressing if excessive discomfort or irritation is experienced or if any sensitivity develops. For external use only. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Now Foods Niacinamide (B-3) 500 mg Veg Capsules 100
NZ $23.90NZ $19.74
Now Foods Nattokinase 100 mg Veg Capsules 60
NZ $47.70NZ $39.04
Now Foods MSM Powder 227g
NZ $29.89NZ $24.05
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!