Especially developed for use on corns between the toes.
Scholl Corn Between Toes Removal Pads are especially developed for use on corns between the toes.
- The super soft pads are specially shaped for corns between toes and provide cushioning and protection.
- Contains 9 pads and 9 medicated discs.
What else should I know?
- Feet should be clean and dry.
- Remove disc and pad from backing paper.
- Place adhesive surface of medicated disc firmly over centre of corn and cover with pad.
- Repeat treatment daily until corn is completely removed.
Children under the age of sixteen years should seek medical advice before use. Do not use continuously for more then two weeks, except after medical advice. Discontinue use and remove dressing if excessive discomfort or irritation is experienced or if sensitivity develops. Do not apply if the area around the corn is inflamed or if the skin is broken. Do not apply to broken skin. Do not use if you are sensitive to aspirin. NOT TO BE USED BY DIABETICS or in cases of severe circulatory disorders except following a doctors permission and recommendation. Do not use on moles or birthmarks. For external use only. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
- Scholl Corn Removal Pads NZ $15.19
blog & more!
Click here to read