Unique clear gel system with interchangeable inserts allows for different levels of support for optimum comfort.
Scholl Gel Arch Supports combine innovative clear gel technology with an advanced product design.
Interchangeable gel inserts allow you to choose the appropriate level of support to suit you. Giving comfort for flat feet and weak or fallen longitudinal arches.
The arch supports also help to provide maximum relief from foot strain and tired aching feet. The smooth ¾ length design fits shoes without crowding and allows toes to move freely.
- Non-slip grip to keep in place in the shoes.
- Light, medium or firm support, shaped inserts for optimum relief and comfort.
- Clear gel, discreet, durable.
- Shaped to cradle your heel.
- Size - Aus W6-7/Eur 37-38/UK 4-5.
What else should I know?
- The arch supports are ready to wear.
- Place the supports in your shoes, smooth side up, so the heel cup fits snugly against the back of your shoe.
- Try each pair of coloured inserts until you find the ones that provide the most comfort and support for you.
Adjusting the level of support -
- Remove the insert from the pocket in the side of each of the supports.
- Keep the spare inserts in the tray provided.
- Open up each pocket.
- With the flat surface facing down, adjust the new inserts in to place, until they fit snugly.
- The gel will stretch and retain its shape.
- For ease of use - Dust the supports lightly with talc powder before use and allow feet to adapt to the supports by building up usage time gradually.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!