Reduces pressure and friction, and relieves pain immediately.
Scholl Pressure Point Foam Padding reduces pressure and friction, and relieves pain immediately.
- The material can be cut to suit any part of the foot or shoe to give cushioning protection to heels, toes etc and is particularly useful for sports footwear.
- For closer fitting shoes Scholl Sore Spot Moleskin is available.
What else should I know?
- Feet should be clean and dry.
- Cut foam to the required shape and remove backing paper.
- Apply and press firmly to ensure foam is securely attached.
- In case of broken skin, apply over a first aid dressing.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Do not use if seal on the pack is broken.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Now Foods Niacinamide (B-3) 500 mg Veg Capsules 100
NZ $23.90NZ $19.74
Now Foods Nattokinase 100 mg Veg Capsules 60
NZ $47.70NZ $39.04
Now Foods MSM Powder 227g
NZ $29.89NZ $24.05
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!