Reduces pressure and friction, and relieves pain immediately.
Scholl Pressure Point Foam Padding reduces pressure and friction, and relieves pain immediately.
- The material can be cut to suit any part of the foot or shoe to give cushioning protection to heels, toes etc and is particularly useful for sports footwear.
- For closer fitting shoes Scholl Sore Spot Moleskin is available.
What else should I know?
- Feet should be clean and dry.
- Cut foam to the required shape and remove backing paper.
- Apply and press firmly to ensure foam is securely attached.
- In case of broken skin, apply over a first aid dressing.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Do not use if seal on the pack is broken.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!