Medicated disc system that is safe and effective to use.
Scholl Wart Removal System is especially developed for use on warts (also known as verrucae) on both hands and feet. This product contains salicylic acid discs which break down the hardened skin and ensure that only the specific problem area is treated without effecting the surrounding skin. They are suitable for both common and plantar warts.
- Safe and effective removal
- Relief from painful pressure
- Simple, easy to use
- Contents - 15 cover fabric plasters and 45 medicated discs
What else should I know?
Salicylic acid 40% w/w.
- Area should be clean and dry.
- Remove disc of similar size to the wart and a plaster from the backing paper.
- Place adhesive surface of medicated disc directly over the wart (trim if necessary) and cover with the plaster.
- Leave plaster in place for approximately 48 hours before removing.
- Repeat treatment for up to 12 weeks. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
Do not use on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair, genital warts, facial warts or mucous membranes. Do not apply if the area around the wart in inflamed or if the skin is broken. NOT TO BE USED BY DIABETICS or in cases of severe circulatory disorders except following a doctors permission and recommendation. Do not apply to healthy skin. Do not use on babies under 4 weeks of age. Children under the age of 16 years should seek medical advice before use. Discontinue use and remove dressing if excessive discomfort or irritation is experienced or if sensitivity develops. For external use only. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 1 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Now Foods Niacinamide (B-3) 500 mg Veg Capsules 100
NZ $23.90NZ $19.74
Now Foods Nattokinase 100 mg Veg Capsules 60
NZ $47.70NZ $39.04
Now Foods MSM Powder 227g
NZ $29.89NZ $24.05
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!