Premium Colostrum sourced from pasture-fed dairy cows.
Good Health Colostrum is nature's superfood that provides a rich source of IgG antibodies.
Ideal for adults and children.
Suitable for vegetarians.
What else should I know?
|New Zealand Colostrum Powder (15-20% IgG)|
Serving per bottle: 33
Serving size: 3g
|Ingredients||*Quantity per serving||*Quantity per 100g|
|Fat, total||Less than 1g||3.2|
|-Saturated||Less than 1g||1.6g|
|Carbohydrate||Less than 1g||14.0g|
|-Sugars||Less than 1g||14.0g|
|*All specified values are averages.|
- Measure 1 metric teaspoon (3g) into water or other beverage.
- Shake or stir to dissolve and enjoy.
- Can also be added to food to increase nutritional value.
- This product is not recommended for use by children under the age of 6 months and is not suitable as a complete milk food for children under the age of two years.
- Do not use if the cap seal is broken.
- Contains Milk Products.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!