Premium Colostrum sourced from pasture-fed dairy cows.
Good Health Colostrum is nature's superfood that provides a rich source of IgG antibodies.
Ideal for adults and children.
Suitable for vegetarians.
What else should I know?
|New Zealand Colostrum Powder (15-20% IgG)|
Serving per bottle: 33
Serving size: 3g
|Ingredients||*Quantity per serving||*Quantity per 100g|
|Fat, total||Less than 1g||3.2|
|-Saturated||Less than 1g||1.6g|
|Carbohydrate||Less than 1g||14.0g|
|-Sugars||Less than 1g||14.0g|
|*All specified values are averages.|
- Measure 1 metric teaspoon (3g) into water or other beverage.
- Shake or stir to dissolve and enjoy.
- Can also be added to food to increase nutritional value.
- This product is not recommended for use by children under the age of 6 months and is not suitable as a complete milk food for children under the age of two years.
- Do not use if the cap seal is broken.
- Contains Milk Products.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read