High strength magnesium supplement.
Good Health Magnesium Powder is ideal for total body health.
Contains a high strength magnesium formula that is easily absorbed by the body.
Includes B vitamins to support energy production, along with recovery from stress, tension and stiffness.
Perfect for those who have difficulty swallowing tablets.
What else should I know?
Serving size: 5g
Total Elemental Magnesium 350mg:
Magnesium (as Amino Acid Chelate) 75mg,
Magnesium (as Citrate) 50mg ,
Magnesium (as Aspartate Dihydrate)50mg ,
Magnesium (as Phosphate) 175mg ,
Levocarnitine (L-carnitine tartrate) 73.3mg,
Thiamine (Vit B1) (from Thiamine hydrochloride 28mg) 25mg,
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 2mg,
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 20mg,
Pantothenic acid (Vit B5) (from calcium pantothenate 76mg) 70mg,
Pyridoxine (Vit B6) (from Pyridoxine hydrochloride 50mg) 41mg,
Folic Acid 150mcg,
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 20mcg,
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 120mg,
Potassium (as Potassium Phosphate monobasic) 100mg.
- 1 teaspoon daily (5 gram serve) mixed with water or juice.
- Best used mid-morning or afternoon as may have an energising effect.
- Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Take at least two hours apart from antibiotic medications, magnesium may reduce absorption of antibiotics.
- Caution in people with renal failure.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 1 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!