Naturally improves condition of distressed, dry hair.
Natural Instinct Moisture Surge Conditioner allows dry hair to recover through intense hydration and deep conditioning.
Honeyquat, known for its moisturising abilities, is used to deeply condition the hair by penetrating into the hair shaft.
Organic Coconut oil is used to add shine and volume to your hair, while Cedarwood Atlas oil assists in reducing dryness on the scalp.
What else should I know?
- Aqua (Water)
- Cetyl Alcohol^
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil^
- Cetrimonium Chloride
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil^
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols^
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey(Honeyquat)^
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*
- Daucus Carota (Carrot) Extract^
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract^
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)^
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil^
- Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil~
- Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil~
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark (Cinnamon) Oil~
- Vanilla Planifolia Fruit (Vanilla) Oil~
- Dipteryx Odorata (Tonka) Bean Extract~
- Benzyl Alcohol#
- Sodium Citrate^
* Certified Organic Source
^ Botanical Source
~ Essential Oil Component
# Approved for Certified Organic Products
- After using Natural Instinct Moisture Surge Shampoo, apply to wet hair and massage gently.
- Leave on for a few minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
For external use only.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Wild Ferns Kiwifruit Gentle Protection Lip Care SPF15 12ml
NZ $9.80NZ $8.67
Wild Ferns Kiwifruit Antioxidant Night Crème 100ml
NZ $13.10NZ $11.59
Wild Ferns Kiwifruit Extra Conditioning Hand and Nail Crème 85ml
NZ $12.60NZ $11.17
Click here to read