To Assist in the Management of Sore Throats.
Sore Throat Relief contains traditional herbs and may:
- Provide symptomatic relief for sore throats.
- Soothe irritation in the throat.
- Reduce excess mucus and nasal congestion.
- Provide anti-bacterial and anti-fungal support.
What else should I know?
Each dose (5 sprays) contains:
Liquid extracts equivalent to: Althaea officinalis, root dry (Marshmallow) 187.5mg, Calendula officinalis, flower dry (Marigold) 177.5mg, Salvia officinalis, leaf dry (Sage) 90mg, Thyme oil 6.3mg, Clove bud oil 4.0mg, Peppermint oil 2.9mg.
- Shake well before use.
- Adults - Spray 5 times directly onto sore area.
- Children 5 to 12 years - Spray 5 times directly onto sore area.
- Repeat every two hours as necessary or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contains: Ethanol, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast and salt. Store below 30°C.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Apicare Cleanse Me Wash 500ml
NZ $24.05NZ $18.24
Bepure Collagen & Ceramides + Hyaluronic Acid Powder 182g
NZ $79.00NZ $66.36
Apicare Baby Bee Shampoo + Wash 300ml
NZ $19.23NZ $14.57
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!