To Assist in the Management of Sore Throats.
Sore Throat Relief contains traditional herbs and may:
- Provide symptomatic relief for sore throats.
- Soothe irritation in the throat.
- Reduce excess mucus and nasal congestion.
- Provide anti-bacterial and anti-fungal support.
What else should I know?
Each dose (5 sprays) contains:
Liquid extracts equivalent to: Althaea officinalis, root dry (Marshmallow) 187.5mg, Calendula officinalis, flower dry (Marigold) 177.5mg, Salvia officinalis, leaf dry (Sage) 90mg, Thyme oil 6.3mg, Clove bud oil 4.0mg, Peppermint oil 2.9mg.
- Shake well before use.
- Adults - Spray 5 times directly onto sore area.
- Children 5 to 12 years - Spray 5 times directly onto sore area.
- Repeat every two hours as necessary or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contains: Ethanol, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast and salt. Store below 30°C.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Coola Fragrance Free Mineral Body Sunscreen 148ml
NZ $59.37NZ $50.48
Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation Loose Powder Miss Von Dita SPF10 15g
NZ $29.99NZ $28.65
Clear Eyes Gentle Cleansing Wipes
NZ $24.69NZ $18.88
Click here to read