To help fight fatigue and boost energy levels.
Healtheries Iron Fizz tablets provide a source of elemental iron, vitamin C & B12 and Folic acid to support energy levels and immunity.
Each tablet provides elemental iron in an easy to absorb form.
Each tablet also provides a source of Vitamin C that supports iron absorption.
Helps to top-up low iron levels for vegetarians.
Useful if you are prone to heavy bleeding during your period.
Recommended if you have poor digestive health or low stomach acidity.
Top-up low dietary iron levels, especially if you are a highly active man, child or teenager.
Useful for topping up iron levels when pregnant or breastfeeding.
Supports strong, healthy immune system.
Antioxidant properties of iron help to protect your cells from free radical damage.
Vitamin C is essential for maintaining a good bone, teeth and blood vessel health.
Vitamin B12 is essential for nervous system health and to maintain healthy mood balance.
Delicious berry flavour.
What else should I know?
|Each tablet contains:|
|Iron (as ferrous gluconate)||5 mg|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||50 mg|
|Folic Acid||300 µg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||10 µg|
Also contains: Tabletting aids, flavour, artificial sweetener (saccharin), antioxidant, color- natural.
NO ADDED: Gluten, animal products
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Adults and children over 6: Suck or chew 1 tablet daily with food.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- If you have liver disease, haemochromotosis or excessive Iron stores already, this product is not suitable for you.
- If you are concerned about your Iron levels, we recommend reducing your intake of caffeinated drinks. This is because caffeine can reduce your body’s ability to absorb Iron from your diet.
- This product contains artificial sweetener (saccharin)
- This product is not suitable for children under 6 - keep it out of their reach.
Always read the label. Use only as directed
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Thompson's One-A-Day Cranberry 60000mg 30 Capsules
NZ $19.90NZ $15.36
Thompson's One-A-Day Hawthorn 2000mg 30 Capsules
NZ $24.90NZ $19.27
Thompson's One-A-Day Vitex 1500mg 60 Capsules
NZ $29.90NZ $23.15
Click here to read