To ease joint pain, inflammation and stiffness and to rebuild cartilage
Healtheries Jointex plus Glucosamin 1000 and Chondroitn 100 tablets provide a source of Glucosamine 1000mg to support joint health and healthy cartilage.
Helps the body to naturally repair cartilage.
Provides a source of Boswellia herb that was traditionally used to help relieve joint pain and inflammation.
Relives swelling and acute joint pain.
Helps to ease joint stiffness and acute inflammation.
Helps the body to heal damage, worn joint tissue.
May help to speed up joints, tendons and ligaments recovery from sport injuries.
Chondroitin helps to block the enzymes that cause cartilage breakdown.
What else should I know?
|Each tablet contains:|
|Glucosamin Sulfate Potassium Chloride Complex||1000 mg|
|Chondroitin sulfate (bovine)||100 mg|
|Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) dry gum oleoresin||600 mg|
Also contains: Tableting aids.
NO ADDED: Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, yeast, corn, starch, colour, flavour or preservatives.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Adults (pain relief): 1 tablet twice daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Adults (long term maintenance): 1 tablet daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
- Do not use this product without talking to your doctor if you have a kidney disease, take heart or blood pressure medication.
- This product contains Glucosamine, which comes from shellfish. Don't take it if you have a seafood allergy, or have gout.
- Only take this product as directed on the pack, or as your healthcare professional directs.
- Taking excessive doses of Glucosamine may give you indigestion.
- This product is not suitable for children - keep it out of their reach.
Always read the label. Use only as directed
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!