Helps kids' clear mucus and manage a tight and congested chest and sleep better.
Artemis Kids Chest Relief Night is a complex formula that supports breathing and helps clear mucus.
Supports relaxed breathing and helps to clear the chest and airways of mucus at night.
Supports a better night's sleep to help you child recover faster.
Contains Mullein and plantain that protects the mucous membrane tissue from further damage and helps soothe throat, nose and mouth.
Contains Californian Poppy that supports sleep by relaxing stress and easing distress.
Contains Thyme that supports immune health and helps ease a dry, tickly throat and blocked nose.
Gentle formula suitable for kids' growing bodies.
Suitable for babies since there is no added honey.
Tastes great too!
For 24-hour support, use alongside Artemis Kids Chest Relief Day.
What else should I know?
In a natural vegetable glycerin base. Contains ethanol, apple cider vinegar, Licorice, Fennel and Orange. Hypoallergenic. Does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy. GE Free.
|0-12 months||1-2.5ml,2x before bed, 1x during night if required.|
|1-2 years||2.5-5ml, 2x before bed, 1x during night if required.|
|2-6 years||5-8ml,2x before bed, 1x during night if required.|
- May cause drowsiness. For day-time relief, take Artemis Kids Chest Relief Day.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
- Contradictions: Over-sensitivity to any ingredients.
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- No restriction on long term use.
- Suitable for newborns, infants and young children.
- Bronchial Asthma: Suitable within the recommended dosage.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!