Powerful cream effective for circulation in congested veins and capillaries.
Artemis Vein Support Cream contains a unique blend of traditional plant medicine to support healthy veins, capillaries and circulation.
Helps to soothe itchiness and discomfort.
Contains Arnica which provides support for fluid balance in feet and ankles. It also supports blood circulation which helps varicose veins and healthy venous flow.
Contains Butcher's broom plant extract which provides a rich source of nutrients to strengthen and tighten capillaries, enhancing their elasticity.
Contains Calendula that has calming properties to help soothe varicose veins and haemorrhoids.
Contains Horsechestnut that helps strengthen and tone vein walls.
Contains Witchhazel which supports vascular tone, supports healing and soothes itching. For best results, use in conjunction with Artemis Vein Support Oral Liquid to support healing from within.
What else should I know?
In a natural base of water, coconut caprylic and capric triglyceride, cetostearyl alcohol, glyceryl monostearate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, PEG-20 stearate, phenoxyethanol, provitamin B5, tocopherol acetate, sorbic acid, citrus seed extract. Does not contain artificial colours or fragrances, mineral oils, parabens, sulphates or synthetic fillers. GE Free.
- Apply a thin layer to the affected area up to 3 x daily.
- For best results, use in conjunction with Artemis Vein Support Oral Liquid to support healing from within.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
- Contradictions: Over-sensitivity to any ingredients.
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity.
- Over time, discolouring of this natural product may occur but does not affect the efficacy or quality.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- No restriction on long term use.
- For external use only.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!