Digestive tonic to support smooth and natural digestion.
Lifestream Biogenic Aloe Vera Juice is a fresh tasting liquid supplement containing the legendary properties of freshly cut, cold squeezed 'inner gel' Aloe Barbadensis.
Lifestream Biogenic Aloe Vera helps settle the stomach and promotes smooth and natural digestion.
It is a digestive tonic that is soothing to the lining of the stomach and intestines.
It also helps maintain healthy intestinal bacteria, is a tonic to the liver, aids the healthy functioning of the digestive tract and supports the immune system.
Independently Guaranteed and Certified as 99.7% Pure Aloe Vera Juice by(IASC).
Made from Organically Grown 'inner gel' Aloe Vera.
100% Herbicide and pesticide free.
Made from soothing 'inner gel' only.
No laxative effect.
Fresh juice not reconstituted from powder concentrate.
Mild and fresh tasting.
What else should I know?
Active IngredientsEach mL contains:
|Aloe Vera dried inner leaf juice||997mg|
Also Contains: Citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate (essential to stabilise the nutritionally active compounds)
Serving per bottle: 100
|Average Quantity||per serve||per 100 ml|
|Protein||0.1 g||0.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||0.1 g||0.48 g|
|-sugars||0.1 g||0.1 g|
|Fat, total||trace g||0.03 g|
|-saturated*||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0.1 g||0.1 g|
|Sodium||7 mg||7 mg|
|All values specified above are averages|
Made from Organically Grown Aloe Vera
100% Herbicide and pesticide free
Not reconstituted from powder concentrate
Contains no added sugars, flavours, honey or sweeteners
Guaranteed to be 100% GMO FREE and 100% Vegetarian
- Adults: 1-2 capsules daily (best taken with water 1/2 hour before meals on an empty stomach).
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.
- As a general precaution, if you are pregnant or nursing, consult with a healthcare professional before use.
- For children under 2 years old, seek professional medical advice before use.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Click here to read