Provides a source of digestive enzymes necessary to assist the digestive process after a heavy meal.
Lifestream Digestive Enzymes + ( was Advanced Digestive Enzymes ) contains a proprietary blend of plant and microbial derived enzymes specifically designed to assist digestion of nutrient dense meals.
Provides support for those who have diet that is high in protein, fat, refined carbohydrates and newly raw food.
Supports healthy functioning of the digestive tract.
Does not contain any animal derived enzymes or GE ingredients.
Helps reduce bloating or gas.
What else should I know?
Each capsule contains:
|Tilactase (lactase)||1000 ALU|
Also Contains: rice bran, hypromellose vegetarian capsule.
This product is free from: artificial colouring or flavouring.
Suitable for vegetarians.
- Adults:Take one capsule with a meal or two capsules if the meal is particularly high in protein and/or fat.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.
- It is best to separate the medications and the enzyme supplement by more than 2 hours.
- All protein digesting enzymes can irritate existing ulcers and should be avoided by those with stomach or intestinal ulcers.
- As a general precaution, if you are pregnant or nursing, consult with a healthcare professional before use.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 1 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Now Foods Niacinamide (B-3) 500 mg Veg Capsules 100
NZ $23.90NZ $19.74
Now Foods Nattokinase 100 mg Veg Capsules 60
NZ $47.70NZ $39.04
Now Foods MSM Powder 227g
NZ $29.89NZ $24.05
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!