Lifestream Barley Grass is a 100% pure, NZ grown certified organic wholesome green food made from the powdered leaves of young Barley Grass plants (Hordeum vulgare).
Lifestream Barley Grass contains naturally occurring minerals, enzymes, vitamins and chlorophyll in a perfect 'nature-made' blend and is alkalising for the body. Due to its alkaline nature, Lifestream Barley Grass is neutralising, balancing and nourishing for the body, making this your perfect choice for natural nutrition to help balance your system.
Lifestream young barley plants are harvested at peak potency and 'flash air dried' in minutes to ensure the living enzymes and nutrients are not damaged or compromised. This is shown by our rich Chlorophyll content, which is a good indicator for correct growing practice, high quality plants and gentle processing. We also mill our plants to an ultra fine particule size to ensure easy mixing and absorption.
- Lifestream Barley Grass contains only the barley grass plant. We do not use any bulking agents (eg corn syrup solids, rice flour or genetically engineered maltodextrin).
- Lifestream Barley Grass is NZ grown, 100% certified organic, gluten free, vegetarian/vegan, dairy free and G.E. FREE.
- Lifestream Barley Grass is free of chemicals, additives and fillers.
What else should I know?
Per Serve 2g (1 rounded teaspoon or 4 capsules)
|Average Quantity||Per Serve||per 100g|
|Energy||21.0 kJ||1054 kJ|
|Vitamin B3||121 mcg||6.1mg|
|Vitamin E||91.2 mcg||4.6 mg|
|Calcium||6.6 mg||330 mg|
This product is vegetarian and free from dairy, soy, gluten and wheat.
- Adults - Take1 rounded teaspoon daily with food, juice or water. A higher amount can be taken as desired.
- Children 5 to 15yrs - Take 1/2 a generous teaspoon daily with food, juice or water.
If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!