Digestive tonic to support smooth and natural digestion.
Lifestream Bowel Biotics Fibre is 100% natural formula that contains prebiotics and probiotics to support digestive and bowel health.
Provides a source of gentle fibre to assist bowel regularity.
Helps promote the growth of good bacteria.
Helps to maintain balanced blood sugar levels.
What else should I know?
Active IngredientsEach 5g powder contains:
|Probiotic cultures (Lactobacillu bulgaricus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus acidophilus)||1mg|
This product is free from gluten and wheat.
May contain traces of dairy and soy.
Serving size: 5g
|Average Quantity||per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||43.0 kJ||855 kJ|
|Protein||0.1 g||2.1 g|
|Fat, total||0.05 g||0.9 g|
|-saturated*||0.01 g||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||4.4 g||88.5 g|
|-sugars||0.1 g||2.0 g|
|Dietary Fibre||3.2 g||63.9 g|
|Sodium||1.5 mg||29.0 mg|
|Probiotic cultures||600 million|
All values specified above are averages.
- Adults: 2 rounded teaspoons (5g), 1-2 times daily.
- Children 6-12 years: 1 rounded teaspoon (2.5g), 1-2 times daily.
- Mix into large glass of water or juice, stir well and consume immediately.
- Follow this with another glass of water or juice.
- Best taken 1/2 hour before or after food.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.
- It is recommended to increase water intake when taking additional dietar fibre.
- We recommend starting with a low dose and building up gradually to suit the individual.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
- Super African Mango Capsule NZ $24.75
blog & more!
Click here to read