Cleans and flushes out stored waste and pollutants in the body.
Lifestream Chlorella contains a microscopic plant that provides a rich source of over 20 vitamins and minerals.
Provides daily tonic and liver support.
Can be used as a natural daily multi-vitamin with additional benefits of 'cleansing' the body.
Helps protection against free radical damage.
Supports healthy bowels and provides support after over indulging in food or alcohol.
Supports skin health- helps to reduce blemishes.
Helps to reduce body odour.
Helps eliminate toxins and heavy metals and flushes out stored waste and pollutantns.
What else should I know?
Chlorella Powder (Chlorella vulgaris) 98.5%
Also contains: tricalcium phosphate
Serving size: 2g
|Average Quantity||per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||34.0 kJ||1711 kJ|
|Protein||1.3 g||63.1 g|
|Fat, total||0.3 g||12.9 g|
|-saturated*||0.03 g||1.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||0.3 g||15.1 g|
|-sugars||0.1 g||4.9 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0.2 g||10.2 g|
|Sodium||2.7 mg||135 mg|
|Chlorophyll||75.4 mg||3.77 mg|
These products are vegan and are free from dairy, soy, gluten and wheat.
- Adults: 10 tabs (2g) daily. First time users start.
- It is recommended to make sure you drink 6-8 glasses of water daily to flush toxins through your system.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.
- Headaches, blemishes, tiredness or changes in bowel motions may occur when first taking chlorella.
- We recommend starting with a low dose and building up gradually to suit the individual.
- If you have a very sensitive digestive system or may be one of the very few people who have a micro-algae allergy, please check with your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- In the very rare case of vomiting or nausea or if intestinal pain or constipation continues, then discontinue use and seek healthcare advice.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
AirPhysio Low Lung Capacity Device
NZ $114.50NZ $100.00
AirPhysio OPEP Device for Average Lung Capacity
NZ $114.50NZ $100.00
Ethical Nutrients Triple Action Sleep Support 30 tablets
NZ $32.38NZ $28.16
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!