Lifestream Ultimate Greens contain unique phytonutrients and deliver extra beneficial nutrients not usually available in the average diet.
Lifestream Ultimate Greens is a highly effective blend of green SuperFoods that provide a rich spectrum of natural antioxidants, phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals, all essential amino acids and many other unique plant nutrients.
Provides support for healthy energy levels.
Helps filter out stored waste, heavy metals and pollutants from the body.
Provides support for digestive health and bowel health.
Supports healthy acid/alkaline balance.
Supports skin health.
What else should I know?
Active IngredientsUltimate Greens Nutrition Information
Each teaspoon (3g) contains:
|Certified Organic Spirulina||1 g|
|Certified Organic Barley Grass||1 g|
This product is vegan and free from dairy, soy, gluten and wheat.
- Adults:1 teaspoon daily with food.
- Children 6-12 years: As directed by your healthcare professional.
Add to fruit juice, yoghurt or smoothies and mix well.
For those people training heavily or needed extra nutrition then higher amounts can be consumed.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.
- Not recommended in pregnancy or breastfeeding due to chlorella content.
- Some people may initially experience headaches, spots, tiredness or changes in bowel motions when first taking chlorella.
- It is recommended to ensure you drink 6-8 glasses of water a day, especially while taking this product to help flush toxins through
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
AirPhysio Low Lung Capacity Device
NZ $114.50NZ $100.00
AirPhysio OPEP Device for Average Lung Capacity
NZ $114.50NZ $100.00
Ethical Nutrients Triple Action Sleep Support 30 tablets
NZ $32.38NZ $28.16
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!