A powerful natural algal superfood rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential amino acids
Lifestream Spirulina Performance provides a rich source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential amino acids for optimal nutritional support.
Aids muscle recovery.
Provides antioxidant protection against oxidative stress.
Beneficial for eye health.
Promotes healthy energy levels.
Provides immune support to protect the body against winter ills and chills.
Contains phycocyanin that helps support detoxification in the body.
These mini sized tablets also include the additional benefit of added phycocyanin, are perfect for travel, children and those wanting a smaller, easy to swallow option with a great tasting natural vanilla coating.
What else should I know?
Active IngredientsServing size: 3.1g (6 tablets)
|Average qty||per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||32 kJ||1539 kJ|
|Protein||1.4 g||64.5 g|
|Fat, total||0.1 g||6.9 g|
|-saturated||0.05 g||2.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||0.3 g||15.1 g|
|-sugars||0.03 g||1.5 g|
|Dietary fibre||0.2 g||8.1 g|
|Sodium||15.3 mg||728 mg|
|Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA)||29.9 mg||1.4 g|
|Phycocyanin||483 mg||23.0 g|
|All values specified above are averages|
Adults: Take 10 tablets (2.1g) daily.
Children 6-12 yrs: 5 tabs (1g) daily.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.
- If you have not taken spirulina before, start with a lower dose of the tablets and build up to the daily dose.
- Caution: If you have a very sensitive digestive system or may be one of the very few people who have an algae allergy, please check with your Healthcare Practitioner before using Lifestream Spriulina.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!