Spirulina tablets that is high in bioavailable phycocyanin, iron, vitamin B3, GLA and zeaxanthin.
Lifestream Spirulina Performance provides a rich source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential amino acids for optimal nutritional support.
Aids muscle recovery.
Provides antioxidant protection against oxidative stress.
Beneficial for eye health.
Promotes healthy energy levels.
Provides immune support to protect the body against winter ills and chills.
Contains phycocyanin that helps support detoxification in the body.
What else should I know?
High Phycocyanin Spirulina Powder, Silica, Phycocyanin, Vanilla, Hypromellose
Serving size: 3.1g
|Average Quantity||per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||48.0 kJ||1539 kJ|
|Protein||2.0 g||64.5 g|
|Fat, total||0.2 g||6.9 g|
|-saturated*||0.08 g||2.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||0.5 g||15.1 g|
|-sugars||0.05 g||1.5 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0.3 g||8.1 g|
|Sodium||22.6 mg||728 mg|
|Vitamin B1||2.9 mcg||95 mcg|
|Vitamin B2||141.0 mcg||4.6 mg|
|Vitamin B3||471 mcg||15.2 mg|
|Vitamin B6||23.0 mcg||741 mcg|
|B 12||6.8 mcg||219 mcg|
|Vitamin K||28.0 mcg||903 mcg|
|Calcium||8.8 mg||283 mg|
|Chromium||21.2 mcg||684 mcg|
|Copper||12.4 mcg||399 mcg|
|Iodine||16.8 mcg||542 mcg|
|Iron||1.8 mg||56.6 mg|
|Magnesium||9.0 mg||289 mg|
|Manganese||91.3 mg||289 mg|
|Phosphorous||27.8 mg||898 mg|
|Potassium||47.1 mg||1.5 g|
|Selenium||0.6 mcg||19.0 mcg|
|Zinc||42.1 mcg||1.4 mg|
|Beta carotene||6.5 mg||209 mg|
|Total Carotenoids||14.7 mg||475 mg|
|Phycocyanin||713 mg||23.0 g|
|Chlorophyll||35.3 mg||1.1 g|
|Zeaxanthin||3.3 mg||105 mg|
|Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA)||44.2 mg||1.4 g|
|Linoleic Acid (LA)||37.7 mg||1.2 g|
All values specified above are averages.
Adults: Take 2 to 6 tablets daily
Children 6-12 yrs take half the adult dose.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.
- If you have not taken spirulina before, start witwh a lower dose of the tablets and build up to the daily dose.
- Caution: If you have a very sensitive digestive system or may be one of the very few people who have an algae allergy, please check with your Healthcare Practitioner before using Lifestream Spriulina.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!