Anti-fungal nail treatment.
- Loceryl penetrates the nails and kills the fungus to help treat fungal nail infections.
- Convenient to use.
What else should I know?
Pharmacy Only Medicine
Each carton contains:
- 1 bottle (2.5mL) of nail lacquer
- 10 spatulas
- 30 cleaning pads
- 30 nail files
- Package insert(Consumer Medicine Information)
Directions for use
- File the infected areas of the nail.
- Clean the surface with a cleaning pad.
- Apply lacquer over the entire surface of the infected nail.
Before you use LOCERYL
When you must not use it
Do not use LOCERYL if:
- You have had an allergic reaction to LOCERYL or any ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet.
- The package shows signs of tampering.
- The expiry date (EXP) printed on the pack has passed.
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding or intend to become pregnant or breast-feed.
The safety of LOCERYL in pregnancy and breast-feeding has not been established.
If you are not sure if you should start using LOCERYL, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Use in children.
Do not use in children under 12 years.
The safety and effectiveness of LOCERYL in children have not been established.
Before you start to use LOCERYL
Check with your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You are allergic to any other medicines, foods, dyes or preservatives.
- You have any other health problems.
- You are taking any other medicines.
LOCERYL treatment alone is not suitable for use in severe infections where the lunula is affected.
In this case, you should talk to your healthcare practitioner. The lunula is the crescentshaped area at the base of the nail - see the illustration on the LOCERYL carton.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Now Foods Niacinamide (B-3) 500 mg Veg Capsules 100
NZ $23.90NZ $19.74
Now Foods Nattokinase 100 mg Veg Capsules 60
NZ $47.70NZ $39.04
Now Foods MSM Powder 227g
NZ $29.89NZ $24.05
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!