Optrex Eye Lotion is useful as an eye wash for general eye care or discomfort.
Driving, computer use, air conditioning, central heating, swimming and smoke can make eyes feel tired and uncomfortable. Optrex Eye Wash's replenishing formula, with natural plant extract, will sooth sore, irritated and tired eyes.
Optrex Eye Wash is balanced at the natural pH level of tears to cleanse the eyes to help remove dust and other minor irritants.
What else should I know?
Optrex Eye Lotion contains Distilled witch hazel 13% and Benzalkonium Chloride 0.005% as a preservative.
Adults and children use as follows as often as required:
- Rinse eye bath with wash immediatly before and after use.
- Gently pour wash into the eye bath until 1/3 full.
- Bend your head slighlty forward, holding the eye bath by its base.
- Place the eye bath over your eye.
- Slowly raise your head with your eye open so that the wash flows freely over it.
- Gently rock your head from side to side for atleast 30 seconds.
- Discard any wash left in the eye bath.
- Repeat Steps 1-7 for your other eye.
- It is a sensible precaution to sterilise the eye bath by boiling it in water, if it is used by more than one person.
- Do not use whilst or just before wearing soft contact lenses.
- For any eye problems or if irritation develops with use speak to your doctor, pharmacist or optician.
- Do not return used wash to the bottle.
- Store below 25°C.
- Discard 3 months after first opening.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Learn more about
blog & more!
Urox Bladder Control 60
NZ $44.99NZ $39.25
Go Healthy Go Vir-Defence Extra Strength Rapid 30
NZ $34.99NZ $21.83
Go Healthy Go Kids Vitamin C 260mg Blackcurrant 60
NZ $9.99NZ $6.23
Click here to read