Great for digestive health.
Lifestream Advanced Probiotics contains 2 billion beneficial microorganism per capsule that helps to keep your digestive and immune systems functioning correctly.
Supports intestinal functions and elimination.
Supports healthy microflora levels in the gut.
Note: The image is of 30 capsules. However, the product sold on this page has 120 capsules
What else should I know?
Each capsule contains:
Minimum of 2 billion probiotic microorganisms per capsule:
Bacillus subtillus PXN 21, Bifiobacterium bifidum PXN 23, Bifiobacterium breve PXN 25, Bifiobacterium infantis PXN 27, Bifiobacterium longum PXN 30, Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35, Lactobacillus delbrueckeii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39, Lactobacillus casei PXN 37, Lactobacillus plantarum PXN 47, Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54, Lactobacillus helveticus PXN 45, Lactobacillus salivarius PXN 57, Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN 63, Streptococcus thermophilusPXN 66.
Also Contains: Cellulose, hypromellose vegetarian capsule.
Lifestream Advanced Probiotics is free from all GMO ingredients, gluten, artificial colours or flavours, preservatives or synthetics and is suitable for vegetarians.
Contains traces of soya and milk products at a level which would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
- Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once or twice daily with food.
- Children: Take half the adult dose.
If you are taking antibiotics: Take four capsules daily, ideally at a different time of day from the antibiotics. Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completion of the antibiotic course.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.
- Contains traces of soya and milk products at a level which would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
- As a general precaution, if you are pregnant or nursing, consult with a healthcare professional before use.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: 1 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read