One stop pack that combines three Lifestream products for optimum digestion and healthy bowels.
Lifestream Cleanse Kit includes Lifestream biogenic Aloe Vera, Lifestream bowel biotics Fibre, and Lifestream body cleansing Chlorella.
May help to imrpove energy levels, mental focus and clarity upon completion.
Helps you gently remove the waste materials, heavy metals and environmental toxins from the body.
Supports everyday energy and vitality for a more healthful you.
Aloe Vera helps to calm and soothe the digestive tract and supports the growth of good bacteria.
Aloe Vera also acts as a liver tonic.
Lifestream Bowel Biotics Fibre provides prebiotics and probiotics that encourages the growth of good bacteria in the digestive tract.
It also contains inulin that helps reduce fatty deposits around the internal organs.
Lifestream body cleansing Chlorella helps eliminate toxins and heavy metals from the body and is a blood cleanser.
What else should I know?
|Chlorella Powder (Chlorella vulgaris||98.5 %|
|Also contains: tricalcium phosphate|
Bowel Biotics Capsules
Each Capsule Contains
|Probiotic cultures (Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus acidophilus)||7.5mg|
Aloe Vera Capsules
Each capsule contains
|Aloe Vera inner leaf juice||100 mg|
|Equiv. to Aloe Vera fresh inner leaf juice||20mg|
Biogenic® Aloe Vera Capsules
Adults: 2 capsules daily
Best taken on an empty stomach.
Bowel Biotics Fibre Capsules
Adults: 3 capsules daily
Best taken half hour before or after food. We recommend starting with a low dose and building up gradually. Increased doses of up to 8 capsules twice daily can be taken to suit individual requirements.
Body Cleansing Chlorella
Adults: 10 tablets (2g) daily
First time users start with 2 tablets and slowly build up the dose over a week.
- Headaches, blemishes, tiredness, or changes in bowel motions may occur when first taking chlorella. This is the reason we suggest starting on a low dose and building up to the daily dose. It is recommended to make sure you drink 6-8 glasses of water daily to flush toxins through your system.
- If you have a very sensitive digestive system or may be one of the very few people who have a micro-algae allergy, please check with your healthcare practitioner before using Spirulina, Chlorella, or Ultimate Greens.
- In the very rare case of vomiting or nausea or if intestinal pain or constipation continues, then discontinue use and seek healthcare advice.
- Note: If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- Chlorella is not recommended if pregnant or breastfeeding, or for children under 2yrs.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read