Supports healthy immune function.
Lifestream Natural Vitamin C is an innovative new concept in vitamin C supplementation and is made from certified organic acerola berries that are rich in natural Vitamin C.
This powerful little berry is the natural alternative to synthetic ascorbic acid (which is present in typical vitamin C supplements).
Most Vitamin C supplements available today are artificially produced from corn glucose, via chemical and/or fermentation processes. Lifestream Natural Vitamin C does not contain any synthetic ascorbic acid or anything artificial. Just a pure, naturally vitamin C rich extract made from certified organic acerola berries
Vitamin C is an important antioxidant and supports healthy capillaries. It is useful for winter ills and chills and supports healthy immune function. Vitamin C supports skin suppleness and elasticity via its role in collagen production and supports healthy healing of wounds. Vitamin C is beneficial during times of stress and promotes healthy gums.
What else should I know?
Ingredients: Acerola berry, tapioca starch.
Each 2g serve provides 340mg of Vitamin C.
- Adults: Take 1/3 to 2/3 of a teaspoon (1-2g) daily.
- Children 6-12 years: Take 1/3 of a teaspoon (1g) daily.
- Children under 6 years: check with a natural health consultant for dosage.
- If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.
- Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read