Supports healthy immune function.
Lifestream Natural Vitamin C is an innovative new concept in vitamin C supplementation and is made from certified organic acerola berries that are rich in natural vitamin C. This powerful little berry is the natural alternative to synthetic ascorbic acid (which is present in typical vitamin C supplements).
Most Vitamin C supplements available today are artificially produced from corn glucose, via chemical and/or fermentation processes. Lifestream Natural Vitamin C does not contain any synthetic ascorbic acid or anything artificial. Just a pure, naturally vitamin C-rich extract made from certified organic acerola berries.
- Each capsule is standardised to contain 85mg of all-natural Vitaminc C per capsule
- Acerola berries are grown in organic orchards in Brazil
- Careful handling and processing ensures the nutritional integrity of the berries
- Suitable for the whole family
- No genetically modified materials
- No synthetic Chinese ascorbic acid or artificial additives
Vitamin C is an important antioxidant and supports healthy capillaries. It is useful for winter ills and chills and supports healthy immune function. Vitamin C supports skin suppleness and elasticity via its role in collagen production and supports healthy healing of wounds. Vitamin C is beneficial during times of stress and promotes healthy gums.
What else should I know?
Each capsule contains:
Malpighia glabra (Acerola) standardised extract equivalent to fresh fruit 11.5g, containing natural ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 85mg.
Also contains organic tapioca starch and vegetarian hypromellose capsule (not certified organic), rice starch, vegetarian magnesium stearate.
- Adults: Take 2-3 capsules once or twice daily (or more if required), ideally around mealtimes.
- Children 7-12 years: Take 1-2 capsules daily. In order to avoid the choking hazard, capsule contents can be sprinkled on food for young children.
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare practitioner. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice. Always read the label and use only as directed.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Coola Fragrance Free Mineral Body Sunscreen 148ml
NZ $59.37NZ $50.48
Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation Loose Powder Miss Von Dita SPF10 15g
NZ $29.99NZ $28.65
Clear Eyes Gentle Cleansing Wipes
NZ $24.69NZ $18.88
Click here to read