All natural tonic to warm the body and for digestion and immune support.
Lifestream Honey and Ginger contains high potency ginger extract, manuka honey and apple cider vinegar.
Supports digestive health.
Helps to relieve symptoms of nausea and motion sickness.
Supports joint health and suppleness.
Supports winter ills and chills.
What else should I know?
Active IngredientsHoney and Ginger Syrup Ingredient
|Apple juice concentrate||36.37%|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||4.78%|
Vegetarian- contains honey Free from dairy, soy, gluten and wheat.
|Average Quantity||per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||117 kJ||1170 kJ|
|Fat, total||Less than 0.01g||Less than 0.01g|
|-saturated||Less than 0.01g||Less than 0.01g|
|Sodium||1.2 mg||12 mg|
- Shake well prior to use.
- Add one dessertspoon (10ml) to a cup of hot water (add more or less to taste) to make a soothing 'hot toddy'
- Children over 5 years can take 1 teaspoon (5ml) mixed with hot water.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!