Coenzyme Q10, also known as Vitamin Q or CoQ10, is a powerful antioxidant that plays a significant role in protecting our cells from free-radical damage. It supports our cardiovascular and immune systems, increases energy and is popular for its cosmetic properties.
Coenzyme Q10 is present in all our cells, but it decreases with age. Supplements can help to maintain the required levels of this vital nutrient, particularly as we grow older.
- While Coenzyme Q10 is found in every cell in our body, the highest levels are in our heart, liver, kidneys and pancreas. Natural dietary sources include meat, fish, and soya, peanut and grape seed oils.
- CoQ10 may react with warfarin, blood pressure medications, thyroid drugs and antiviral medicines. If you are taking any of these, consult your doctor before taking CoQ10.
- Did you know� First discovered in 1957, Coenzyme Q10 is used as an energy booster, antioxidant supplement, to support the cardiovascular system, and in cosmetics.
- Ethical Nutrients Hi-Strength Coenzyme Q10 100mg Capsules 30 NZ $35.88 NZ $28.29
- Thompsons Ultra CoQ10 150mg Capsules 60 NZ $47.49 NZ $30.88
- Thompsons Ultra CoQ10 150mg Capsules 30 NZ $30.99 NZ $22.85
- Natures Sunshine Co-Q10 100mg Capsules 60 NZ $78.75 NZ $49.31
- Go Co-Q10 160mg Vegecaps 60 NZ $79.99 NZ $46.64
- Clinicians Statin Support Capsules 20 NZ $24.01 NZ $14.91
- Go Co-Q10 160mg Vegecaps 30 NZ $49.99 NZ $27.97
- Go Co-Q10 60mg Vegecaps 30 NZ $22.90 NZ $14.45
- Blackmores CoQ10 150mg Capsules 30 NZ $24.99 NZ $15.47
- Nutralife Co-Q Max 150mg Heart Health formula Capsules 30 NZ $34.90 NZ $17.90
- Vita Fit CoEnzyme Q10 20mg - 60 tablets NZ $38.08 NZ $28.75
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!