Propolis is a dark coloured resinous material which is collected by honey bees from botanical sources such as tree buds, sap and other botanical sources. It is used by bees to seal spaces in the bee hive which are of smaller dimensions. The larger gaps in the bee hive are filled with beeswax.
Propolis is a sticky substance at room temperature but can harden with cold temperatures.
Propolis is useful medicinally as it supports the cardiovascular and immune systems within the body and it also has antiseptic properties. Propolis is available in the form of extracts, tinctures, throat sprays, capsules and tablets and some topical applications.
- Comvita Propolis PFL15 Tablets 100 NZ $65.00 NZ $47.60
- Comvita Propolis PFL15 Capsules 365 NZ $200.00 NZ $136.00
- Comvita Blackcurrant & Propolis Chewable Tablets 100 NZ $67.50 NZ $52.56
- Natures Way Sambucus For Kids Syrup 120ml - Berry Flavoured NZ $32.90 NZ $28.61
- Merino Placenta Creme 50g NZ $18.39 NZ $13.84
- Comvita Propolis Toothpaste 100g Tube NZ $10.00 NZ $8.58
- Comvita Propolis Extract Alcohol-Free PFL-30 25ml NZ $70.00 NZ $47.60
- Comvita Propolis PFL15 Capsules 100 NZ $65.00 NZ $47.60
- Comvita Propolis Tincture Extra Strength PFL30 25ml NZ $45.00 NZ $31.28
- Weleda Eczema Cream 36ml NZ $22.90 NZ $19.31
- Comvita Propolis Tincture PFL-15 25ml NZ $35.00 NZ $23.12
- Comvita Propolis Extract Alcohol Free PFL-15 25ml NZ $40.00 NZ $27.20
- Comvita Propolis Oral Spray UMF10 20ml NZ $25.00 NZ $17.68
- Comvita Propolis Cold Clear Tablets 30 NZ $28.00 NZ $24.48
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!