Fot the treatment of sprains, strains & bruises.
Flexi-Ice Hot & Cold Pack gives temporary pain relief from sprains, strains, bruises and soft tissue injuries. Flexi-Ice Hot & Cold Pack soothes fever, headaches and also reduces bleeding, muscle spasm and swelling.Fexi-Ice is
- Reusable ice bandage
- Remains fully flexible - moulding into the shape of your body even when frozen
- Mess free
- Easy to store
- Easy to use and quick to apply
- Also a soothing hot compress
What else should I know?
- Store Flexi-Ice in the freezer, ready for immediate use. Only needs 2-3 hours before re-use.
- Apply Flexi-Ice direct to the injury or where otherwise needed 4 times a day, 15 minutes per time.
- For sensitive skin wrap in a paper towel before application.
- Flexi-Ice may be kept in place by a crepe bandage or similar wrapping.
Hot application: Bring 1.5 litres of water to the boil. Turn off and remove from heat. Place Flexi-Ice in water - 9 minutes if frozen or 5 minutes otherwise.Care Instructions: Rinse after use, dry and return to freezer. Avoid contact with sharp objects and direct heat. Not recommended for microwave use.
Do not apply heat to a soft tissue injury for atleast 48 hours.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Natracare Organic Cotton Panty Liners 30s
NZ $6.90NZ $6.00
Blackmores Vitamin B6 40 tablets
NZ $19.00NZ $9.04
APO-Ciclopirox Nail Lacquer Topical Solution 6.6ml
NZ $29.99NZ $9.82
Click here to read