Fot the treatment of sprains, strains & bruises.
Flexi-Ice Hot & Cold Pack gives temporary pain relief from sprains, strains, bruises and soft tissue injuries. Flexi-Ice Hot & Cold Pack soothes fever, headaches and also reduces bleeding, muscle spasm and swelling.Fexi-Ice is
- Reusable ice bandage
- Remains fully flexible - moulding into the shape of your body even when frozen
- Mess free
- Easy to store
- Easy to use and quick to apply
- Also a soothing hot compress
What else should I know?
- Store Flexi-Ice in the freezer, ready for immediate use. Only needs 2-3 hours before re-use.
- Apply Flexi-Ice direct to the injury or where otherwise needed 4 times a day, 15 minutes per time.
- For sensitive skin wrap in a paper towel before application.
- Flexi-Ice may be kept in place by a crepe bandage or similar wrapping.
Hot application: Bring 1.5 litres of water to the boil. Turn off and remove from heat. Place Flexi-Ice in water - 9 minutes if frozen or 5 minutes otherwise.Care Instructions: Rinse after use, dry and return to freezer. Avoid contact with sharp objects and direct heat. Not recommended for microwave use.
Do not apply heat to a soft tissue injury for atleast 48 hours.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!