Non-medicated hypertonic saline wash.
Fess Sinu-Cleanse Wash Starter Kit helps relieve sinus congestion and pressure.
Helps wash away excess mucus.
Helps relieve nasal congestion due to
- Colds, flu and sinusitis
- Hayfever and allergies
- Nasal surgery.
Suitable for daily use.
FESS Sinu-Cleanse Wash Starter Kit contains a FESS Sinu-Cleanse squeeze bottle and 5 X 6.3g sachets of pre-mixed dry powder.
What else should I know?
20mg/g Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate
- Empty contents of one sachet into the FESS Sinu-Cleanse squeeze bottle.
- Pour previously boiled luke warm water into the bottle to the line marked 'FULL'.
- Place finger over opening of cap and shake the bottle gently until the powder dissolves.
- Place the cap gently inside the right nostril ensuring the tip is pointed towards the back of your head. Gently squeeze the bottle in a pulsing action.
- Allow approximately half of the solution to wash through the nasal passages and sinus cavity and come out of the left nostril.
- Using the remaining solution, repeat this process in your left nostril.
Suitable for adults 12 years and over.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms are not relieved within 2 days,consult your healthcare professional.
- Discontinue use if wash causes pain or excessive irritation.
- Do not use if your nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection.
- Suitable for adults 12 years and over.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!