Moisture and lubrication for dry nasal passages.
Neilmed NasoGel for Dry Noses Spray is a drug-free saline based water soluble nasal gel spray formulated with sodium hyaluronate to provide nasal moisture.
Useful to reduce nasal dryness experienced during by air travel, oxygen and CPAP use, as well as dryness symptoms caused by atrophic rhinitis, post radiation therapy and sinus surgery.
Provides moisture to hydrate and lubricate dry and irritated nasal passages caused by dry climate and indoor heat.
What else should I know?
Sodium hyaluronate, aloe vera, allantoin, sodium chloride, water.
- Use 1 to 2 sprays in each nostril every 4 to 6 hours, or you can increase dose for particularly dry nostrils.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do nut use for mouth dryness.
- Please do not discard the printed box.
- The inside final product may not have all the details you require for the ongoing use of the product.
- Do not use the product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed on the box.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Natracare Organic Cotton Panty Liners 30s
NZ $6.90NZ $5.81
Blackmores Vitamin B6 40 tablets
NZ $19.00NZ $8.76
APO-Ciclopirox Nail Lacquer Topical Solution 6.6ml
NZ $29.99NZ $9.52
Click here to read