Naturally clears blocked noses.
- Otrivin® Clear™ Saline Plus Nasal Spray is a nasal spray that helps to naturally clear and moisturize blocked nose.
- Helps to moisturize and soothe dry and irritated passages.
- Suitable for long term use.
- Suitable for the whole family.
- Can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- A non-medicated solution containing sea salt and Pro-Vitamin B5.
- Sea salt contains essential mineral salts and trace elements that help to naturally dilute thickened mucus and thus helping to clear the nose.
- Supports daily nasal hygiene.
What else should I know?
|1 mL solution contains:|
|Sodium chloride (sea salt)||1.33 mg|
|dexpanthenol (pro-vitamin B5)||50 mg|
- Infants and children (6 months to 2 years):
1 spray per nostril, two times per day.
- Children 2-12 years:
1 spray per nostril, two to four times per day
- Adults and children (over 12 years):
1-2 sprays per nostril, two to four times per day.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- First blow and clean the nose.
- Remove protective cap.
- Prior to first time use, spray several times into the air until an even spray is obtained.
Infants 6 months to 2 years:
- Gently apply the nozzle at the opening of the nostril without inserting it.
- Spray once.
- Repeat in the other nostril.
Adults and children over 2 years:
- Gently insert the nozzle into the nostril.
- Press the applicator 1-2 times, and gently inhale spray.
- Repeat in other nostril.
After use, clean the nozzle and place the protective cap back on.
For hygiene reasons each bottle should only be used by one person.
Suitable for infants above 6 months, children and adults.
May be used during pregnancy and when breastfeeding.
- Seek doctor's advice before using after a nasal operation or injury to the nose.
- Do not use if outer packaging and/or spray bottle is damaged.
- Use only as directed.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not use after the expiry date.
- Use within 6 weeks after first opening.
- Do not use in cases of known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!