Kordels St Johns Wort is an advanced, high-potency formula to help relieve mild anxiety, stress, nervous tension and promote well being.
- Mood and emotional balance associated with periods of anxiety, stress, nervous tension and insomnia
- Women experiencing low moods during PMS and the menopause
- Supporting low mood responses with winter-time seasonal affective disorder
- Supporting feelings of wellbeing
- An advanced high potency formula containing standardised therapeutic levels of St Johns Wort and Ginkgo along with nutritional cofactors to improve mental function
- Contains St Johns Wort, a herb that has been used traditionally for its mild calming effects Contains Ginkgo biloba, a traditional Chinese herb used to support mental efficiency, memory and for tension headaches
- The amino acids Tyrosine and Glutamine assist with emotional balance
- Magnesium relaxes the nervous system and assists with sleep
What else should I know?
Each capsule provides:
Standardised Herbal Extracts Equiv. to Dry
St John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum) Herb Top flowering 4.2g
Stand. equiv. Hypericin 2.1mg
Stand. equiv. Hyperforin 21.5mg
Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf 100mg
Stand. equiv. Ginkgo flavonoglycosides 490Ķg
Stand. equiv. Ginkgolids & Bilobalide 120Ķg
Formulated without : Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, corn, artificial colours, flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservative
Adult dose: 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- CAUTION: St Johnís Wort (Hypericum) affects the way many prescription medicines work, including oral contraceptives. Consult your doctor
- Patients on prescribed medicines, including warfarin and antidepressants, should consult their doctor before using this product
- Pregnancy & breastfeeding: Do not use this product without medical advice
- Do not exceed the stated dose or use for prolonged periods without professional advice
- Not suitable for children
- Those with fair skin should avoid prolonged exposure to strong sunlight as St Johnís Wort may cause photosensitivity
- Do not use in cases of liver damage
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Click here to read