Supports healthy immunity and digestion.
Go Healthy Go Kids Probiotic Powder helps repopulate your kid's friendly bacteria.
Helps build immune defences and support digestive comfort.
Suitable for children with recurring cold and flu symptoms.
Contains no added yeast, dairy products, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
What else should I know?
Each 2.4 gram serve contains:
Lactobacillus acidophilus (strain ATCC-SD5221) - 5 billion CFU,
Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis (strain Bi-07) - 5 billion CFU,
Total live bacteria - 10 billion CFU per serving.
- Children from age 6 months and over:
- Mix one 2.4g (1 level metric teaspoon) into water, juice, milk, food or take directly.
- Do not mix with hot liquid or food
- If symptoms persist seek the advice of a healthcare professional.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- If taking prescription medication or if in doubt consult your healthcare professional.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Now Foods Niacinamide (B-3) 500 mg Veg Capsules 100
NZ $23.90NZ $19.74
Now Foods Nattokinase 100 mg Veg Capsules 60
NZ $47.70NZ $39.04
Now Foods MSM Powder 227g
NZ $29.89NZ $24.05
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!