Daily immune support.
Go Healthy Go Kids Vitamin C 260mg Blackcurrant is a great tasting berrylicious chewable Vitamin C tablet.
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, considered an essential daily requirement for good health.
Boosts health of the immune system and reduces severity and duration of winter ills and chills.
Contains no added yeast, dairy products, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
What else should I know?
Each chewable tablet contains:
Sodium Ascorbate - 157mg
equivalent to Ascorbic Acid - 140mg,
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) - 120mg,
Total Vitamin C - 260mg.
Blackcurrant (Ribes nigrum) fruit powder - 14mg.
- Children from age 2+
- Take 1-2 chewable tablets daily (maintenance),
- Can be increased to 2 chewable tablets 2 times daily (acute).
- Can be taken anytime, with food or on an empty stomach.
- Children should be supervised by an adult while taking tablets (choking hazard)
- If symptoms persist seek the advice of a healthcare professional.
- Always read the label, take only as directed.
- If taking prescription medication or if in doubt consult your healthcare professional.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Good Health Viralex Breathe 200ml
NZ $38.90NZ $36.98
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree and Manuka Honey Clay Mask 100g
NZ $16.95NZ $16.50
Good Health Skin, Hair and Nails Effervescent 30 Tablets
NZ $39.90NZ $37.93
Click here to read