Cleanse your body and loose weight in one go.
Useful for weight management and detoxification for your body.
The Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup & lemon drink fulfils all the important functions of the cleansing programme.
• The Lemon Detox drink supplies the nutrients necessary for the body’s continuing alert functioning, helping to restore the biochemical and mineral balance in tissues and cells and expediting cell regeneration.
• It is quickly and easily assimilated into the bloodstream, freeing the energy of the body used for digestion to other tasks such as detoxification and cell regeneration. The drink supplies very little protein, further aiding the elimination process.
• It provides a liquid medium essential for the efficient flushing of waste from the system.
• The ascorbic acid in the lemons assists the cleansing process, acting as an internal detergent to dissolve excess fats.
• The cayenne helps speed up metabolism promoting circulation and elimination, dissolves the phlegm, and regenerates the blood. A good source of Vitamins A and C, which complement the nutritional value of the Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup and the lemons.
The single most important part of a detox program is not eating solid
food. Some people worry at the prospect of going without solid foods,
yet such fears are groundless. Not eating may sound daunting, but it is
much easier than you think. The Lemon Detox Diet is a health program,
not a fast. A true fast is complete abstinence from food of any kind.
The Lemon Detox drink, however, is a liquid food, nourishing and
It is very important not to burden the body with solid food during the Lemon Detox program, as it hinders the cleansing process and reduces its effectiveness. Most detox diets that promise an internal cleanse whilst still consuming food will not do as well as complete abstinence from food. Here's why:
Food contains chemicals and additives, so consuming it will add more toxins during a fast. This hinders your ability to release the accumulated toxic build-up present in your body.
Eating requires a lot of energy to digest, assimilate, and eliminate. This is energy intensive, and your body is not able to rest and restore. When you stop eating, your whole body is at rest, promoting homeostasis (metabolic rest) and reducing the production of metabolic waste. This is when healing takes place and hormone balance is restored.
When you stop eating, your body goes into a fasting mode called autolysis (self-ingestion), a process where it burns off diseased or damaged cells and fat for fuel. Amino acids are extracted from tired and damaged cells, resynthesized and re-used. The old cells are thus effectively disposed of and the formation of new cells is sped up. However, the body will never consume or damage its own essential tissues or vital organs.
This product may be useful as a cleanser, ensuring the rapid expulsion of accumulated metabolic wastes.
What else should I know?
To make one batch of the Lemon Drink drink to last for the whole day
For a 2 Litre batch (approx.6-9 glasses), which is the recommend daily intake of the Detox drink;
• 140ml of Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup™,
• 3½ freshly squeezed lemons ( about 140ml)
• 2 - 3 pinches of the Cayenne Pepper.
Mix the above ingredients with water to make a 2 litre batch
To make one glass of Lemon Detox drink
• 1 1/3 tablespoon (or 20 ml) of Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup™.
• 1 1/3 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice (about half a lemon).
Use fresh lemons, not lemon drink or concentrate.
• Half a pinch of cayenne pepper (adjust to taste).
Mix the ingredients and dilute with at least 250ml of water.
You may drink the Lemon Detox drink cold, room temperature or warm
During the standard and optimum detox programmes, drink as much as you like. Ideally 6 to 9 glasses a day or whenever you feel hungry. People who are very physically active whilst on the program may increase their daily intake or add more syrup to the mix.
Remember that the Lemon Detox Drink is liquid food, both nourishing and energizing. It provides the body with the required minerals and nutrients whilst on the programme.
Fluid intake is the key to the program. The detox drink will satisfy your hunger and give you energy.
What else can I have on the Lemon Detox program?
For optimum results we recommend that you do not eat any solid foods on the standard and optimum programs.
The ‘relaxed’ version allows you to eat solids but will take you much longer to cleanse. 80% of customers will do the standard or optimum version
We recommend you drink at least 1-2 litres of water in addition to the lemon detox drinks. Drink the laxative tea in the evening and the sea salt water drink in the morning.
If you feel the need for variety, then once or twice a day you can drink a cup of herb tea or freshly squeezed citrus juice (orange or grapefruit). Peppermint, rosehip and chamomile teas are useful complements to the Lemon Detox drink and make a nice contrast. Peppermint tea especially supports the cleansing process, offers relief from headaches, cleanses the palate and neutralizes any mouth or body odours that may arise. Teas and juices should only be sweetened with the Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup™, if at all, and do not use or add any dairy products
Not available outside of New Zealand.
NOTE: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
blog & more!
Tantastic Fast Drying Self Tan Mousse (Dark) 150ml
NZ $35.00NZ $29.52
Tantastic Fast Drying Self Tan Lotion (Medium) 150ml
NZ $35.00NZ $29.52
Tantastic Fast Drying Self Tan Gradual (Light) 175ml
NZ $25.00NZ $21.39
Click here to read