Boost your immune system with Echinacea.
Kiwiherb ImmuneBerry is a delicious way to get your daily dose of antioxidants and supercharge your immunity.
This antioxidant immune booster supports healthy immune function and healthy aging.
Combines traditional immune herbs Echinacea, Elderberry and Olive leaf with antioxidant rich berries, including NZ Blackcurrants, recognised worldwide for its superior levels of antioxidants.
Extra immune support during times of increased oxidative stress, which could be from air travel, mental stress or even after intense exercise.
What else should I know?
Contains the equivalent ofr 45g fresh berries in every 10ml.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 5ml
- Children 6 to 12 years: 1.5-2.5ml
- Take up to 4 times daily. Dilute in 30ml of water or juice and drink immediately.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
- Temporary tingling in the mouth may occur as a natural effect of high quality Echinacea.
- Herbs are subject to seasonal variation that can alter the taste from batch to batch, however the quality and potency remain unaffected.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months.
- Contains no more than 28% v/v ethanol.
- Contains sugars as honey and berry juice.
Note: Customer reviews are written by website visitors and are not intended as medical advice.
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
browse by condition
health chemist blog
Regular articles about health conditions and health products.read all blog
Join Us on Facebook
for special offers, giveaways, & more!